Thursday, December 15, 2011

About the website of Petits Pois Children collection



Voila! Although I put 10% of the products in the website, I was happy announcing it on the 12 December 2011. It is only between friends, nothing big yet. But of course I am excited to launch 80% of the products end of January.

It was the first time that I do the commercial website without any help. Yes, thanks to Wix.com which I found when I was determined to do the website myself. I was frustrated asking friends or people around to help me. Ludo wanted to help me to get a pro website designer, but they are not enthusiastic with this project. They never call me to follow up whatsoever. 

So, chosing and checking also making the website took 3 weeks. At first, I didn't quite know what I want for the look. I had to try to play around with other templates. The first two templates was not good enough, too overcrowded or too simple. But the third templates which is made for children shop e-commerce is perfect. Once I confirmed the look that I love, it took me 2 days to wrap it.



For the photography, I was asking my brother, Bayu to help me. He has a good camera that he got as a second hand and intent to re-sell it again. This powerful SLR camera can captures the good colour and lighting which make it more natural and beautiful. I was arranging and choreographing around too. 

Most of the products are for baby such as blankets and bibs. So what I put in the website only the information of the products. I have not put any price yet which I will do it under the Shop department next month onwards. So, I just want to create The Look on the collection of Petits Pois by sowcasing the products to friends and people. 


Some other photos are taken from Noelia's birthday party. I just love the way the kids' look when I snapped them in line. Some of them are with the grimace, the others are smiling and the rest is super cute.

More work to do!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo