Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The birth of Petits Pois children collection!

Voila, www.petitspoischildren.com

I was designing the website for about a week. This is the first time in my life that I did a website.

I was waiting actually, this professional guy that Ludo recommended me a few months ago. But he is just evaporate in to the sky, no news from him. Well, not even a single page he did to show me. I can't wait too long anymore. I have been hand-picking the fabrics, drawing the designs, dealing with the tailors and atelier, listing the budget, handling the pattern-makers, making some patterns, distributing to Europe and I am still a mother. So why not making a website myself? So, I did it. Yes, I did it with so much love.




0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo