Saturday, January 1, 2011

Raffaël



Voila! The waiting time is over. It's been 2.5 months, and he's growing really well I must say. He was out Thursday morning on the 7th Oct at 7.43 am after I experienced intense labour pain from 6 am at home on the 41 weeks. We thought his weight was about 3.2 kg but it turned out to be bigger than we estimates. Everything was normal, Dr. Paul Tseng was a good coach during the labour. And I think I benefitted also from regular yoga exercises for breathing techniques. He told me to breath the baby out to prevent tearness of the tissue, and I did obeyed.

At the beginning I was worry he may not have enough nutrition, but the nature take care of itself. I think, when I trust our body to work in a natural way, it does work. No matter what other people say about it. Generally, he sleeps well and I am beginning to train him to sleep on his own without too much rocking and swinging.

Really looking forward for him to run around in the house!

P.S: It is the Birth Announcement and Thank You card I made to be sent to our friends. The background of the photo is the blanket I made for the project

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo