Saturday, January 15, 2011

MISFORTUNE EVENT ON THE CLOUDY WEEKEND

Oh Well,

Yesterday evening after Ludo called me as he is in KL for business meeting, he texted me to say that he lost the bag with all important documents. He recalled there was a guy sat next to him and apparently changed his bag to another black bag. The worse part is his passport and laptop were inside his bag. That guy hit the jackpot or maybe not....I don't know. Although it is a second hand laptop, but I am sure it contains lotsa important data.

It reminded me when i was in Paris. I was with 15 months old Noelia in the big mall in the suburbs, my mom in law dropped us off there so we can shop around and I was carrying about 500 euro in the bag. It was a big Longchamp bag I bought not long ago, it was gone forever including everything inside. Well, lucky there wasn't any passport but hey, I was really extremely sad about the money, Singapore and Indonesian ID cards, books, my quite brand new bag, and my handphone.

I was obliged to call Ludo in Singapore to get his mom to call me in the mall. I asked around the mall to people if I can borrow their phone to call Singapore and will pay them as soon as Sylvie (mom-in-law) pick me up. I was shivering and worried because Noelia was with me the whole tragedy, but she fell asleep. She woke up when Sylvie managed to pick me up. What a luck!
Hey, now we are even....they stole my bag and your bag, Ludo! But hope you can get your passport to return to Singapore!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo