Thursday, May 21, 2009

Getting "off the hook" for a while...

I am gonna have my written final exam this saturday afternoon. And I am practically busting my butt off to 'digest' the extraordinary French grammar in a few nights. In the day, I am busy with my demanding role as a full time mom. The house is empty as my parents-in-law went off for a wedding in Bretagne, north east of France and will be back on Monday.

But I have welcomed my niece to stay over for a few days because her family will be spending a week of vacation outside Paris. They only take the other 2 kids, and she stays with me cos she will need to attend a class on Friday. Her school is 1 minute away from our apartment, so it is convenient for her too. She's 11 years old, a teenager.

Ok, practically I am a mom and a baby sitter...I am a nocturnal too.

So, I will try to be focus and stay away from internet blogging or surfing. Will write soon!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo