Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time Flies Little Girl!

A year is passing down slowly. This tiny star is growing more and showing her character. I can't believe you are 1 year now....

I remember how much effort I have to push you out.
I remember how much we cried for a few months knowing that you had to be operated a day after you were born.
I remember the prayers we said every seconds for you to get well soon
I remember the feeling I had when I touch your lips
I remember how you had little cry in ICU room when we came
I remember the smell of the soap we use to clean our hands before we enter your room
I remember the day when I cleaned your pouch attached on your tiny tummy from the poos
I remember how I nursed you and get real close with you

We have passed those moments but I always know it will make us even closer. I know I may have been making mistakes to you, but I am learning to become your mother.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo