Thursday, November 27, 2008

All this time ...

I've been out from blogging for the past few days. I was planning, arranging, organising, making things work around us. I usually get exhausted by the end of the day and found no energy to write anything.

I bought some paints a couple of weeks ago. It is a small project that I will re-paint Noelia's room with a good color to create new ambiance. It got delayed because every weekends we had events to attend. Noelia is clingy! It's difficult to stick to the plan. The guests comes and go in our house.
I am counting down the day we leave for France. It's going to be in 2 more weeks. Yayy!!
All the winter clothes are ready for Noelia, she's lucky to have cousins and friends who are willing to give her some old clothes. Now, I only need to find a couple of things for myself to get myself warm in winter wonderland.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut Patty,

Let me know what you need, maybe there are stuff that I can pass on or lend you while you are here in Paris. I'll be emailing you with a list of things that I've gotten ready for Noelia. Bises, Angie

Unknown said...

Angie,

Merci Merci. I am not sure yet what I need till I am there. Haha! I just can't imagine the coldness of Paris while I am having bright sunny day all the time here in Singapore.

It probably for Noelia. She needs to be introduced to potty. I am wondering if you still keep a potty.

I am trying to lose weight before I go to France. That yummy Christmas dinner and some other feasts, who can resist? So I am a little bit bigger than before, my hips are larger *sigh*

Geckowrites said...

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I do have a potty and a toilet seat adaptor at home. Noélia is most welcomed to use it when you are staying over! I also have an unused (new) potty stored somewhere - a cute little green frog that was too small for Gaïan's butt! If you don't mind, I can give that to you. See you soon. Kisses.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo