Saturday, August 30, 2008

Noelia's Meltdown time

It's been several days after she had the last vaccinations, she refuses to eat any veggies. These days lunch is the most frustrating time for me, she simply shut her lips from any meal I offered. I usually cooked the variety of veggies and she gobbled it up real quick. From 6 months of age and now, 9 months she's been enjoying 3 meals a day.

Now she loves eating a strip of bread on her own. I choose bread without sugar and eggs, gotta be wholemeal bread not white. At the beginning, I offered the bread for finger foods but now I have no choice to give her in every meal.

Yoghurt. She lovveess it to the last bit. I notice her mouth is fully opened when I feed her with yoghurt. So I decided to give her the combination of fruits with yoghurt with blueberries, apple and nectarine. Yep, no problem too. And I tried giving her spinach tofu with yoghurt, that, she doesn't have any problem. Pffhh...

Today, we let her play with the food. Yes, the table and her high chair were in the mess. She fed herself with noodle, bread, and spinach by picking one by one to her mouth using her little fingers. She played with the spoon and foods while I took opportunity to sneak a couple of food inside her mouth. Oh yes, she looked satisfied. But how long this is going to end? Does this mean that we can't eat in the restaurant anymore with her?

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo