Friday, September 2, 2011

Taking a break in the kitchen


Oh, I've just closed the door of the kids room. Raffael went to sleep at 7 pm and Noelia is starting to sleep around 8.30 pm. So, I have just half and hour before I pick the package that Ludo's parent sent at Lalitha's house.

We've been travelling quite a bit this month. It was a good few weeks in Bali, and another few days in Jakarta during the Hari Raya Ied. Yes, it is a holiday and work at the same time. Most of the workshop for the products I am going to launch are in Bali and Jakarta.

I came back home yesterday night, I was happy to find my room and the house. This morning I decided to do strawberry and Banana jam. And I looovvee the smell of the sweet strawberry cooked on the stove. Yes, I need that break! Cooking is de-stressing for me. It's been a long time i did not manage to let my hands get dirty in the kitchen. I've been concentrating so much on doing paper works, specs sheets, calls etc all this time.

Now, I just need to stock-up my jams! I love preserving my favourite fruits.

Well tomorrow, I am planning to buy a couple of flower pots for our little garden!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo